The Heirborn Servants “Give Rides” Program
Our program provides reliable transportation to trafficking survivors, domestic violence survivors, and single moms. Heirborn Servants “Give Rides” program helps women move forward to a new life of independence. By donating money or a car, you’re helping women survivors and single moms within our communities get to work, school, child care, counseling, and all that life demands.
How you can help support the Give Rides program:
- Give a one time or recurring donation – 100% of the money you donate will go to serve women in need.
- Donate your car – it will become part of the existing Give Rides fleet or can be sold or scrapped to fund the Give Rides program in your local community.
- Volunteer – We have a need for volunteers to support our events, community support, and corporately.
- Become a Give Rides Missionary – Help transport women in need to work, meetings, church, therapy, a safe house, etc. Becoming a Give Rides Missionary helps to build a safety network, provide guidance to community resources, and surround women in need with positive, uplifting support and love.
- Become a Give Rides Mentor – Women who receive a car from the Give Rides program are assigned a mentor to walk alongside them and their families if they choose to accept the support. As a Give Rides Mentor, you become a resource to women in need to help them stay on the path of independence.
- Corporate Sponsorship – Become a Give Rides Corporate sponsor through donations and service opportunities to impact women survivors and allow your employees an opportunity to serve.
If you’d like to donate, simply follow the secure link below.
Heirborn Servants is a non-profit(c)3 organization and is listed with the IRS as a Human Services Organization—Multipurpose. Your donation is tax deductible.